Small groups are a great way to cultivate congregational life and interaction. King of Kings small groups represent a wide variety of interest areas. Groups can meet regularly or occasionally, at church (if you can find a spot free in the schedule), in individual homes, or in other venues.
Click on these items to open the page for that small groups topic:
For other small group activities …
- Check out Adult Spiritual Growth.
- Bible Study [BibleStudy]
- Book Club [BookClub]
- Concerts/Musical event attendance [concerts]
- Day Trips [DayTrips]
- Eldercare/Caregiver Support [Eldercare]
- Exercise/Fitness [fitness]
- Health/Nutrition [Health-Nutrition]
- Knitting/Needlework [needlework]
- Meditation [meditation]
- Quilting [Quilting]
- Volunteering [VolunteerList]