- To emphasize the church’s role in health, wellness, and wholeness
- To serve as a resource to the congregation for health-related issues and questions
- To support and promote wellness in the King of Kings congregation
- Educational offerings on various topics, such as: nutrition, exercise, stress management, selected diseases, and health topics
- Occasional health screening and disease prevention events
- The King of Kings Health Ministry was founded in December 2013
- March 2014: Automated External Defibrillator (AED) installed and CPR classes offered
Here’s to healthier bodies and minds!