Building community is ongoing. It includes incorporating new people in our life, reaching out to the people in need in our neighborhood, and working for justice on behalf of those to whom we are led by God’s Word: the hungry, thirsty, lonely, imprisoned, the oppressed, refugees, and children.
Ways to give to King of Kings
- Give cash or checks made out to "King of Kings Lutheran Church" in your regular giving envelope, or in an envelope available near the sanctuary door, and place it in the offering plate.
- Send a text message to 833-950-1405 with the amount you would like to contribute and the fund code:
- gen for General Offering (example: 25 gen)
- mort for Mortgage Reduction (example: 50 mort)
- Download and install the GivePlus app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. In the app, enter the zip code 48104 and select King of Kings Lutheran Church. Then you can set up a donation to come from your debit/credit card or your checking/savings account.
- Set up a direct withdrawal from your bank account. See the Financial Secretary for, or download an EFT Authorization Form pdf. You can place an EFT token in the offering plate.