Building community is ongoing. It includes incorporating new people in our life, reaching out to the people in need in our neighborhood, and working for justice on behalf of those to whom we are led by God’s Word: the hungry, thirsty, lonely, imprisoned, the oppressed, refugees, and children.
Ways to give to King of Kings during the COVID-19 pandemic
- By check – Write a check made out to "King of Kings Lutheran Church" and mail it to King of Kings Lutheran Church, 2685 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
- GivePlus Text – Send a text message to 833-950-1405 with the amount you would like to contribute and the fund code:
- gen for General Offering (example: 50 gen)
- mort for Mortgage Reduction (example: 50 mort)
See the GivePlus Text instruction video.
- GivePlus App – Download and install the GivePlus app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. In the app, enter the zip code 48104 and select King of Kings Lutheran Church. Then you can set up a donation to come from your checking account or from your debit/credit card. See the GivePlus Mobile App instruction video.
- EFT – Contact the Financial Secretary to initiate or change your electronic giving. Download the EFT Authorization Form pdf to see the information required, then email FinancialSecretary@kingofkingslutheran.org or call Deanna Hicks.